At Breadmaker Games, we attempt to take the most responsible approach to crowdfunding by vetting our campaign makers to ensure the highest chance of success. We want you to be as successful as possible, and we hope you'll take this first step in requesting access to create a campaign with us.
Here's what you can expect when applying to become a maker:
- A followup email from Breadmaker Games to introduce ourselves and learn a bit more about your crowdfunding goals.
- Approval of campaign creation capabilities
- Independent verification of campaign goals, execution steps, and fullfilment requirements on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Approval of campaign and live deployment support.
- Eligibility to become a "Trusted Maker" to automatically throw your campaigns "in the oven."
We understand these steps may take a bit of work, but we strongly believe that requiring this first step of responsibility on the part of our campaign makers is an integral part to instilling confidence in each campaign published on Breadmaker Games.
If you have any questions about this process or becoming a maker, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.